Rebranding a Construction Company
If your tired and out-of-date branding is sucking the life out of your construction company, or your marketing has stopped producing like it used to, rebranding can re-energize your business. Rebranding is a marketing strategy in which a new name, term, symbol, design, or combination thereof is created for an established company with the intention of developing a new, differentiated identity in the minds of consumers, investors, and competitors.
We have helped numerous companies through their rebranding process, and we have seen the challenges and the many benefits that can come from carefully orchestrated rebranding… here are just a few:
- When your new look is being unleashed, your competition is thinking “Oh no! What are they going after? What are they up to? Are they going after some of my clients?” and they can spin their wheels trying to figure it out.
- For an experienced company that is growing and growing, a rebrand signals (and can represent) the success, strategic vision, or new offerings of the company. Maybe a new division is opening.
- The most expensive part of a rebrand is not in the design work, it’s in the adoption of the rebranded identity (i.e. printing of stationery, equipment stickers, business cards, job-site signs, website, SOQs, etc.) However if planned and executed correctly, the rebrand will pay for itself.
- For a company that is struggling to find its footing, a rebrand can focus attention away from the stress and struggle they are facing and get the company focused and looking to the future.
- For a generations-old company, a rebrand signals to the internal staff, “We are not going to forget who we are, but we’re not going to let our company get old and outdated either! We are going to refresh ourselves to stay nimble and relevant in this new technologically focused marketplace.”
- When a construction company rebrands, the staff experiences a renewed sense of purpose and energy at all levels of the organization.
Rebranding is good for the long-term health of your company. It requires key decision makers to look carefully at what the company is, what it was, and what it will become. It is never an easy task, so don’t “go it alone”.
Is it time for you company to Rebrand? Contact Us today to find out.