Jefferson Door

Visit Website

Jefferson Door was founded in 1959 to bring the new concept of pre-hung doors to the New Orleans market. Our business began on Cook Street in Old Gretna with only six people and 4,000 square feet of warehouse. The business grew quickly–so much so that the small warehouse was added on to four times over a span of only 10 years to a total of 27,000 square feet.